Wednesday 9 December 2015

Zaza's Blog - December 2015


Hello!
So, this month brings all the excitement of my first Christmas in Wichcombe and I've really been getting into the spirit of things. In particular, I have learnt that i'm rather partial to a mince pie or two!
My friends over at Attwoolls have fitted me with my very own rug to protect me from the Winter weather and I have had great fun dressing up for the festive season - this year, I took my inspiration from a friend of mine named Rudolph.....
There are so many local events to look forward to and I'm determined to do everything!
Firstly, I'll be heading doen to the Christmas Advent Festival here in Winchcombe to make a start on my Christmas shopping and snaffle a few mince pies. Then, as i got so distracted by the mince pies and mulled wine, I'll have to go late night shopping in Broadway to pick up all the gifts that I forgot..... On top of this, I shall be joining in the carol service at Sudeley Castle, popping next door into Broadway Wines for a cheeky tasting, visiting Santa at Toddington Railway, enjoying the pantomime in Cheltenham and sampling festive menus throughout the town.
I'm really looking forward to it all and wish everybody a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: