Monday 25 January 2016

Zaza's Blog - February 2016

Pleased to start seeing the end of the cold weather, I'm already looking ahead to Spring and it seems that many people have the same idea. The yard here at Winchcombe Reclamation has been really busy with people sourcing materials for their 2016 projects. I have noticed that building stone and flagstones have been particularly popular, so be sure to call in soon if this is something that you're looking for.
Of course, whilst here, you can have your photograph taken with me! Lots of people have been stopping by to say hello recently and, through social media, interest has been shown from all over the UK. I have even been asked to spend time at Marwell zoo to help promote their 'Zany Zebra' campaign in support of the work that they do protecting the Grevy's zebra in Africa so - watch this space.....
However, at the moment I'm happy to be staying here in Winchcombe and don't forget that you can keep up to date with all things 'zebra' by following my accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram - just look for Zaza Zebra!

No comments: