Friday 4 March 2016

ZaZa's Blog - March 2016

What a blustery few weeks it's been with inclement weather and storm Imogen raging past. Luckily, I managed to keep my hooves dry but it took a lot of effort not to get blown away..... I even lost my tail and had to udergo emergency repairs to fix it back on!
Now thing seem to have calmed down a little and from my viewpoint I can see the first signs of Spring with blue skies, blooming flowers and lambs beginning to appear. In fact, it's an ideal time to visit the Cotswold Farm Park where you will soon see another one of Daves' creations.....
I have kept myself busy recently bu studying the form for the Cheltenham races and will be placing my bets soon. Unfortunately, training didn't really go to plan  as they couldn't find a saddle big enough, so I shall only be a spectator this year but will be at the roadside tp greet everybody travelling to and from the racecourse....
In other news, I may soon be joined by my Brother (he is beiung sketched out at the moment and promises to be even bigger) so we can enjoy a family holiday down to Marwell Zoo in the Summer.
Think I may start packing.... what should I wear....?

Zebra Fact:  The Grevy's zebra is teh largest wild equine weighing in at 350 - 450kg. 
(I'm thinking that giving up chocolate for lent was a good move!)

No comments: