Tuesday 10 November 2015

Zaza'sBlog - November 2015

Hello,
Well, what a month it's been! I'm still settling in to my new surroundings and must admit that although the weather is more misty and cold than I am used to, it's relaxing to perch in my spot at Winchcombe Reclamation overseeing all that goes on - it certainly makes a refreshing change from being cvhased across the Savanah by cheatahs!
Some of you may have seen my friend 'Wryno' traveloling through the cotswolds recently. He is usually based in Cornwall but, in aid of World Rhino Day, made a journey up here to visit. Keep an eye out for him - he's the 4m tall rhino sculpture being towed by a customised van - quite hard to miss!
Recently I have enjoyed all the fun of the mop fair and am excited about what November brings - in particular the upcoming firework celebrations. Fireworks aren't something that I'm used to though and I believe they effect other animals at this time so don't forget to get advice on how to protect animals at this time.
My social calendar has already begun to fill up with lots of events to look forward to such as the Open meeting at Cheltenham and the run up to Christmas ( I can't wait to see the special Santa trains go past from Toddington railway!) Overall, things have been pretty busy with many people stopping by to say hello and, now that I'm something of a local celebrity, I'm starting to enjoy the attention. I've even started to learn more about social media and you can now follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.....



No comments: